South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151
Cell: (775) 901-6557
- MARIANNA LUCIDO Independent contractor at Hair and Nail Studio Stateline, Nevada
Hair and Make-up artist, Goldwell and Wella Certified color specialist, Vidal Sassoon trained
Committed to ongoing training and education.
- WELLA/SEBASTIAN CORP, Walnut Creek, CA
Sales and Educational consultant for Reno/Tahoe area
- LUCIDO’S HAIR AND IMAGE DESIGN Owner and Manager, Los Angeles, California
Specializing in hair design, coloring, make-up, correction treatments and comprehensive consultations
Responsible for recruitment, hiring, training and evaluation of hair designers, and of testing and
evaluation of new products. Provided general management of salon along with budget analysis and sales
- COSMIC CURL SALON Owner and Manager, Venice, California
Developed specialty training in comprehensive consultations for complete image design. Recruited,
hired, trained and evaluated hair designers. Implemented new product testing and evaluation.
- PARAGON INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY Co-owner and Artistic Director San Diego, California
Winner of two awards from the Long Beach Hairdressing Guild. Specialized in teaching advanced hair
design. Spokesperson at trade shows. Demonstrated latest trends and promoted school enrollment.
Performed extensive public speaking and public relations.
- INSTITUTE OF TRICHOLOGY Consultant to Sales Vice President, Wilmington, California
Trained national distributors in selling techniques and effective presentations. Extensive product
Hair Stylist: Polygram Films “S.F.W.”, Cindy Wilson of the B52’s
Hair and Make-up Artist:
CNBC’s Power Lunch anchors Susan Li and Amanda Drury at the American Century Golf Championship (2014-2016)
Mountain Dew and Burton Snowboards print ads featuring Olympic gold medalist Hannah Teter
HGTV show “My House is Worth What” featuring Kendra Todd
Make-up Artist: Sergio Mendes music video
Show Coordination: ABBA Hair Show, San Jose Hairdressing Show
Presentations at the Long Beach, Denver, Los Angeles and San Diego shows
Appearance on “Eye On L.A.” television show
Judge: Long Beach Hairdressing Guild
PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Motivational topic “Image For The 80’s Professional”: BrentAir Lyons Club, Brentwood Optimist Club, Kiwanis, and Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce.
- “A Career Look” : Women In Marketing And Sales, UCLA.
- “Hair And Make-Up”: Color One Associates.
- “The Total Look For The Professional Image”: Mount Saint Mary’s College.
- “Career Development: Cosmetology Today”: El Camino College, Santa Monica College, Cerritos, College, John Peri Beauty School, Kay Brown Beauty School, Yamano Beauty College.
ADVANCED TRAINING AND SEMINARS:
- SEBASTIAN INTERNATIONAL: Salon Design Artist Program
- GOLDWELL ACADEMY OF HAIR COLORING: Salon Success
- VIDAL SASSOON ACADEMY
- ALAN BUSH AND TERRI DONLEY: Teacher Training Course: How to be an Instructor
- CONSTANCE DEAN YAMBERT: Professional and Executive Public Speaking
- FRAMESI ACADEMY OF HAIR COLORING: Salon Success
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS: Client Building and Sales
- TENSORLON SALON MANAGEMENT: Salon Management
- SEBASTIAN INTERNATIONAL/TURNING POINT: Salon Management
ADDITIONAL ADVANCED TRAINING:
Hair cutting, coloring, permanent waving and make-up
- DWIGHT MILLER
- ABBA INT. ACADEMY FOR HAIR
- GARY GERARD
- TREVOR SORBIE
- TONI GUY & INSTITUTE OF TRICHOLOGY
- MICHAEL COLE SEMINARS
- PAUL MITCHELL
- RUSK, INC